Approved for bulk and packaged Ammonium Nitrate, ANFO, Emulsions, ANFO/Emulsion Blends and Water Gels or Initiation systems with primers, cords, that are electric or nonelectric as well as breaching materials and pyrotechnics. We also have temporary storage boxes for DOT class 1.3, 1.4 fireworks, cartridges, flare guns, distress signal flares, Def Tec flashbangs, Reloads, Non-reloads, cases of materials and other related materials.
Dimensions: 48"L x 24"W x 48"H
Weight: 1522 lbs
- Constructed from 1/4" hot rolled steel plate
- Lining is built up of hardwood to 3"
- Hinges Welded to door and exterior of magazine
- Meets or exceeds all the ATF requirements under Specification - 555.208 (b)
- Stuctural lightweight construction
- Casters allow ease of movement
- Fire-resistant, weather-resistant, theft resistant
- Additional Freight Charges Apply
- Optional Shelving
- BR - Bullet Resistant construction is mandatory for all indoor TYPE II magazines when the building where the magazine will be stored does not comply with the ATF Specification 555.208 (b) requirement for being classified as bullet resistant