Type 2 Outdoor Bullet Resistant Storage Magazine
66"L x 60"W x 60"H - 3640 lbs
Approximate Pound Capacity - 4500 lbs
- HOUSING – exterior and doors are constructed of ¼” hot rolled steel plate sourced through American producers.
- Features laser cut “tab & slot” technology for consistent fit at weldment.
- Standard designed recessed door provides increased security versus a flat plate closure.
- The formed steel doors provide greater strength. Drip protection is standard.
- SKIDS – For ease of movement, the lead of each skid has a 45° bevel.
LINING – Interior is finished with optional thicknesses (minimum of 3” to 4”)
of hardwood lining with the first inner layer securely bolted in place; and the
final build up is then covered with ½” plywood.
HINGES & HASPS
- The hinges are welded to the door and exterior of the magazine incompliance with the ATF directive.
- All hinges are greased and standard with zerk fittings.
- The hasps are protected with formed ¼” steel hoods that prevent sawing or lever action on the locks, hasps and staples per ATF construction guidelines.
VENTILATION – The vent cover is a one piece laser cut of steel and then
formed. On the interior, stand-off strips are placed over the liner to prevent
the packing of explosives against the wall and obstructing ventilation.
MOVEMENT / POSITIONING – To enable easy movement, each magazine
has openings at the front and rear ends of the skids and lift rings are securely
welded on the top for the attachment of chains or cables.
LIGHTNING PROTECTION – A Grounding Kit is optional.
- LOCKS – BATF approved locks are available and can be keyed as required.
GENERAL – All outdoor magazines are bullet-resistant, fire-resistant,
theft-resistant and constructed to prevent direct contact with the ground.
CAM LOCK CLOSURE - Steel rod with upper and lower latches provides a
more secure closure when latched. Handle flip plate latch designed for an
GROUNDING STRAP - attached between the door and housing to protect
against electrostatic discharge.
- Additional Freight Charges Apply