Two-wall DEA Approved Partitions for secure controlled substance storage area
Single Wall Style 840 Partition for secure storage area to meet DEA storage area requirements
Shall be 10 gauge steel wire crimped and woven in to 2" x 1" opening rectangular mesh, securely welded into a frame of 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 1/8" steel angle factory punched with 7/8" x 7/16" slotted holes to accept 3/8" mounting hardware. Panels four to six feet wide shall have one 1/4" x 3/4" flat stiffener, wider panels receive two 1/4" x 3/4" stiffeners. All partition panels shall be fastened to posts with 3/8" x 3" plated bolts and nuts.
- Ten widths, 1' to 10' in one foot increments.
- Two heights: 4'-0" and 5'-0"
- Stack two or more panels between posts to reach full partition height.
- Frame 1 1/4" x 1 1/4"x 1/8" steel angle.
- Custom size partition panels available.
- Alternate mesh, sheet metal, clear polycarbonate panels available, some items in stock and ready to ship
- Ceiling panels are interchangeable with all two-wall panels.
- Panels attach to partition walls with slotted angle.
- Ceilings may be clear spanned up to 30'.
- Large ceilings are supported by horizontal ceiling tubes.
- Ceilings may be added to existing partitions without changing layout.
- All ceilings are non-load bearing.
- Ceiling cutouts or drop down doors available.