Three-wall DEA Approved Storage Cage & Partitions for controlled substance storage areas that meet Title 21 CFR Sections1301.72-1301.76 physical security controls
Single Wall Style 840 Partition for secure storage area to meet DEA storage area requirements
Shall be 10 gauge steel wire crimped and woven in to 2" x 1" opening rectangular mesh, securely welded into a frame of 1 1/4" x 1 1/4" x 1/8" steel angle factory punched with 7/8" x 7/16" slotted holes to accept 3/8" mounting hardware. Panels four to six feet wide shall have one 1/4" x 3/4" flat stiffener, wider panels receive two 1/4" x 3/4" stiffeners. All partition panels shall be fastened to posts with 3/8" x 3" plated bolts and nuts.
- Ten widths, 1' to 10' in one foot increments.
- Two heights: 4'-0" and 5'-0"
- Stack two or more panels between posts to reach full partition height.
- Frame 1 1/4" x 1 1/4"x 1/8" steel angle.
- Custom size partition panels available.
- Alternate mesh, sheet metal, clear polycarbonate panels available, some items in stock and ready to ship
- Ceiling panels are interchangeable with all two-wall panels.
- Panels attach to partition walls with slotted angle.
- Ceilings may be clear spanned up to 30'.
- Large ceilings are supported by horizontal ceiling tubes.
- Ceilings may be added to existing partitions without changing layout.
- All ceilings are non-load bearing.
- Ceiling cutouts or drop down doors available.