The eSATA 1TB external hard drive from ioSafe is fireproof and waterproof to fully protect your data.
Trusted by professionals everywhere, the feature rich desktop hard drive from ioSafe
Protects data from loss up to 1550°F for 1/2 hour *
DataCast endothermic fire insulation technology protects your data from extreme heat. The DataCast formulation forms a chemical bond with water molecules that, at temperatures above 160°F, releases water vapor to limit the internal temperature of the unit during a fire.
* Per ASTM E119
|Business-Class Compatibility |
PC/Mac, Windows Server, Linux*
With eSATA connectivity, the ioSafe SoloPRO is built to work seamlessly with your Windows Server, Linux, or PC and Mac environments. Simply put, plugging an ioSafe into your business has never been easier.
Protects data from loss up to 10ft for 72 hours
HydroSafe water barrier technology is designed to protect data loss from fresh or salt water damage, including full immersion. While keeping your data dry, the HydroSafe technology still allows heat to dissipate during normal operation.
|eSATA/USB 2.0 |
Data transfer up to 3Gb/s
With data transfer rates up to 3Gb/s, the eSATA/USB2.0 SoloPRO combines internal drive performance and connectivity with the freedom of having external storage. The eSATA interface also provides plug and play connectivity to servers.
|Data Recovery Service |
1, 3, or 5 year plans available
The ultimate safety net for the ultimate hard drive, the ioSafe Data Recovery Service (DRS) provides a one time use, no questions asked data and hardware recovery service. For any loss, no matter the reason.
|USB 3.0 SuperSpeed |
Plug and Play up to 5Gb/s
With the latest in USB technlogy, the USB 3.0 "SuperSpeed" SoloPRO gives you plug and play data transfer up to 5Gb/s - almost 20x faster than USB 2.0.
|Active Airflow Cooling |
For optimum operating temperature
FloSafe active airflow cooling technology provides cooling airflow through the enclosure and across the disk drives during normal operating conditions. If destructive heat levels are sensed, such as in a fire, the FloSafe vents limit and protect your data from the extreme heat.
Bolt down to any surface
With a built in Kensington security slot and anti-theft tab, securing the ioSafe SoloPRO to any surface is fast and simple and keeps your data protected in the event of a break in. Securing the drive also prevents the drive from moving during a disaster.
A plug and play disaster plan for your business
Protecting your enterprise just got a whole lot easier
Packed full of the best internal components and security, the SoloPRO desktop hard drive is one of the most reliable hard drives engineered today.
- Single 3.5 SATA disk: 1TB, 1.5TB, 2TB capacities available
- Quiet forced air cooling
- Multi-platform compatibility with Mac & PC/Windows
- Microsoft Windows Server & Linux (fully supported with eSATA)
- USB 3.0 or eSATA/USB 2.0 Interface
Disaster & Security Specifications
- Fire protection - 1550°F, 1/2 hour per ASTM E119
- Flood / Submersion protection - to 10 feet water depth, 72 hours
- Proven data protection and recovery
- Tested per UL, FCC and CE Standards
- Physical theft protection
- Cable lock or floor mount
- Kennsington® Lock Compatible
- 1 Year Data Recovery Service (DRS) Standard (3 and 5 year plans available)
- 3 Year manufacturer's warranty for defects Standard (5 year available with purchase of 5 year DRS upgrade)
- Up to $2500 included for forensic recovery service
- Advanced Replacement included for warranty/DRS exchanges
- Expedited shipping for DRS support
Inside The Box
- ioSafe SoloPRO External Hard Drive
- USB Cable
- eSATA Cable (eSATA model only)
- Power Supply
- Owners Manual and Warranty
- Electrical — AC input
- Voltage: 80 ~ 264 VAC at 50/60 HZ
- Typical Power Consumption: < 25W
- Intel Pentium II 350 Mhz-compatible or Mac G3 processor & greater
- USB for Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 8.6 & greater or Linux based NAS devices
- eSATA for full support of Windows Server or Linux Server systems
- For USB 3.0 or eSATA/USB 2.0 speeds, the system must support applicable specifications
- Operating: 0-35° C (95°F)
- Non-operating: 0-1550°F, 1/2 hr per ASTM E119
- Operating Humidity: 20% - 80% (non-condensing)
- Non-operating Humidity: 100%, Full water immersion, 10 feet, 3 days
- Size: 5.0"W x 7.1"H x 11.0"L
- Weight: 15 lbs
ioSafe Data Recovery Service Terms and Conditions
- To be activated, the ioSafe Data Recovery Service ("DRS") must be activated with the ioSafe product registration process and is a requirement prior to the use of your DRS plan.
- If you or your company has a disaster or system failure, simply call 1.530.820.3090 ext. 430 or email email@example.com.
- The ioSafe Disaster Response Team will assist you with the recovery process through telephone and email support.
- A Disaster Response Team Leader will be assigned to your disaster as your single point of contact.
- ioSafe will provide up to $5,000 for data recovery services, depending on the ioSafe product purchased.
- All overnight freight costs associated with the disaster event paid for by ioSafe.
- Free replacement of comparable ioSafe unit loaded with recovered data.
- Follow up support to integrate recovered data with computer system.
- Available during the original warranty period and can be extended up to 5 years for an additional fee.
As applicable during the Data Recovery Service period and upon validated registration of an ioSafe (the Company) product on the Company's website (www.iosafe.com), the Company or its contracted partner will assist the original purchaser for one "data recovery event". The Company will attempt to restore the lost data by employing one of the following ways:
- The Company or its contracted partner will provide phone or email based support to assist in recovering the data, or
- The Company will pay for the disaster exposed product to be shipped back to the Company's headquarters for data recovery. If data recovery is successful, a replacement product will be loaded with the original data and shipped back to the original user, or
- At the discretion of the Company, if the data recovery by the Company is not successful, the Company will pay up to the amount shown in the table below for the specific product to a third-party disk recovery service of the Company's choice to extract the data. Any data extracted will be loaded on a replacement product and shipped back to the original user. The Company has the right to use a factory refurbished product as the replacement product.
|Product Line||U.S. Dollars per Disk|
|Solo External HDD||$1,000|
|SoloPRO External HDD||$2,500|
|3.5 Pilot, 3.5 Squadron||$2,500|
|ioSafe Rugged Portable||$2,500|
|ioSafe Rugged Portable SSD||$5,000|
|SoloPRO External SSD||$5,000|
The Company's good faith attempts to restore and recover the data in accordance with these terms and conditions shall be the purchaser's sole and exclusive remedy and the Company shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever. The Company cannot guarantee that any data will be recoverable nor can it guarantee which data files are on the product. Data restoration or recovery shall be strictly limited to whatever files are restorable or recoverable and not what the purchaser believes to exist on the product. Only one instance of a "data recovery event" per product is covered by this program for products registered to the original purchaser only.