EPA regulations help ensure that facilities take steps to prevent oil spills, chemical accidents, and other emergencies, as well as implement planning and response requirements. EPA's emergency management activities and regulations help protect the environment and human health from releases or discharges of oil, chemicals, or other hazardous substances.
Choose from three popular sizes. Our larger full size cabinets are stationary and our smaller mobile model allows you to respond to cleanups by simply wheeling your supplies to the spill area. The wall-mounted cabinet keeps all your spill control supplies available without taking up floor space.
Technical Details :
- All-welded 18 gauge extra strength construction.
- Mobile cabinet features four 4” casters (2 locking, 2 swivel).
- Flush mounted handle provides easy and fast fingertip operation.
- Finished in 2-part urethane paint.
- Galvanized steel shelving.
- Continuous piano hinge
- Cabinets have 3-point button lock self-latching doors for extra safety.
- Custom interiors are available to fit your specific needs.
- Flush mounted locking handle.
Single Wall Full Size Stationary Cabinet
Dim: 72"H x 36"W x 18"D
Approx. 264 Lbs. Ship Weight
No. of Shelves: 4
OSHA - Complies with current OSHA regulations
NFPA - Designed in accordance with specifications set forth by the National Fire Protection Association