Class 5 GSA Approved Class 5 Security Vault Door
Type IR, Style K
- Right Swing opening With Optical Device
- Net Weight: 1350 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 1500 lbs
The Class 5 Security Vault Door is approved to store government classified material in addition to weapons, narcotics, cash, evidence and valuables.
Class 5 Security Vault Door NSN# 7110-00-935-1885 | Red Label
US Government Class 5 doors have been tested and approved by the Government under Federal Specification AA-D-600D.
The Class 5-V Security Door provides the following security protection:
- •20 Man Hours against surrepititious entry
- 30 man-minutes against covert entry
- • 10 man-minutes against force entry
- Federal Specification AA-D-600D requires that combination locks used on GSA Approved Class 5-V Armory Doors must have locks meeting UL Standard 768, Federal Specification FF-L-2740 latest revision
- KabaMas X10 Lock
The Federal specification for locks on all CL5V doors is FF-L-2740.
- Emergency Release Device
- Gray textured finish