For Federal agencies, U.S. Armed Forces and contractors with requirements and policies for storage of classified and top secret information these GSA Approved Containers meet the DoD specifications. Common storage requirements for the IPS 30-39-24 include servers, computer hardware, communication equipment and encryption (crypto) devices.
Electronic Dial Combination Lock that allows for TPI (Two Person Integrity).
2 fans, 6 inches diameter circulate 230 CFM free air each inside the safe
• 12" X 12" X 1" air filter required for proper air filtration
• cable-entry box with six (6) half inch diameter openings for power and signal input cables
• optional Hoffman box for cables inside of conduit
• 19" EIA rackmounts or 24" EIA vertical rackmount
• NET weight 1,400 lbs.
• Shipping weight 1,460 lbs.