Controlling unwanted spills is easier than ever with Securall Drum Spill Pallets. Built to provide a lifetime of service, these secondary containment Drum Spill Stations provide an easy and safe solution to organizing hazardous waste in drums. Rugged all-welded 12-gauge galvannealed steel offers long term use. Our Drum Spill Stations are specifically designed to be used as a holding area for drums, dispensing station or waste collection center. All units feature steel planking and forklift channels for easy mobility. Durable enough to be transported at full capacity.
Technical Details :
- 12-gauge electro galvannealed steel design.
- All-welded construction
- Complies with EPA Spill Containment Requirements (40CFR264.175)
- Corrosive/Ultraviolet resistant Acrylic Urethane Coating.
- 11,000 lb. load capacity handles any application
- Choose from 5 configurations (or order Custom sizes).
- Steel Planking
- Forklift channels for easy mobility
- Use indoors and outdoors
201 Gal Sump Capacity
Dim: 9¼H x 75¼W x 103"D
Load Capacity: 11,520 Lbs. Load Capacity
Approx. 1007 Lbs. Ship Weight