Class 5 GSA Approved Armory Vault Door 7110-01-475-9596
Type IR, Style K
- With Optical Device
The optical device is also known as a "peep sight" . The Optical device is a wide angle tubular device that provides a greatly enlarged field of view. It is installed approx. 60" above the vault floor in the middle of the door. Customer is the specify whether the device is to view from the inside to the outside or from the outside to the inside of the vault room.
- Net Weight: 1350 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 1500 lbs
Class 5 Armory Vault Door NSN# 7110-01-475-9598 | Red Label
US Government Class 5 doors have been tested and approved by the Government under Federal Specification AA-D-600D.
The Class 5-A Armory Door provides the following security protection:
- • 30 man-minutes against covert entry
- • 10 man-minutes against force entry
- Federal Specification AA-D-600D requires that combination locks used on GSA Approved Class 5-A Armory Doors must have locks meeting UL Standard 768, Federal Specification FF-L-2937 latest revision
The Federal specification for locks on all armory, arms room vault doors, CL5A doors is FF-L-2937.
- Emergency Release Device
- Optical Device / peep sight