• TL15– 51⁄2” slab High Density Fiber Reinforced Material
• TL15– 21⁄2” slab of High Density Barrier Material
Anti Burglary Components:
• Cross locking relockers.
• Punch resistant spindle handle and lock.
• Tempered glass relocking trigger.
• Bridge mounted lock.
• Formed stainless steel locking bar 11⁄2” depth. Locks:
• Group 1R Lock per DEA Regulations and Specifications of Diversion Control Manual Security Requirements
• Massive heavy duty adjustable ball bearing hinges. Fire Rating:
• Fire tested to 1850°F. Interior temperature less than 350°F for 1 hour.
UL Approved TL15 rated safes afford 15 man-minutes against FORCED ENTRY
Group 1R Lock affords 20 man-hours against LOCK MANIPULATION and UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY (aka Surreptitious Entry)
Group 1R Lock affords 20 man-hours against RADIOLOGICAL ATTACKS
(Group 1R Locks are tested to the Underwriters Laboratories specification UL 768)
(TL15 safes are tested to the Underwriters Laboratories specification UL687)