DEA 5022T15 Controlled Substance Safe DEA Diversion Control Approved Storage for Schedule I, II, III, IV, V. UL Listed Burglary Resistant Safe .
• TL15– 51⁄2” slab High Density Fiber Reinforced Material
• TL15– 21⁄2” slab of High Density Barrier Material
Anti Burglary Components:
• Cross locking relockers.
• Punch resistant spindle handle and lock.
• Tempered glass relocking trigger.
• Bridge mounted lock.
• Formed stainless steel locking bar 11⁄2” depth. Locks:
• Comes with a DEA approved Type 1 High Security Electronic Lock meeting DEA Regulations and Specifications of Diversion Control Manual Security Requirements
• Massive heavy duty adjustable ball bearing hinges. Fire Rating:
• Fire tested to 1850°F. Interior temperature less than 350°F for 1 hour.
UL Approved TL15 rated safes afford 15 man-minutes against FORCED ENTRY
Auditcon 2 Model 252 UL Type 1 High Security Electronic Lock Approved for
Schedule I-IV storage per Section 5122.3 – DEA Diversion Investigators Manual Lock
supports up to 20 Users (upgrade to the Auditcon 2 Model 552 for up to 99 users)